The Ultimate Tea Party

>> Monday, August 20, 2007


Since I talked about lovely teapots and my own tea party yesterday, I couldn't help but share this totally adorable tea party birthday celebration. This picture is just one of an amazing series of photos that capture this ultimately girly party {which I'm always a fan of}. A few weeks ago I saw this party and was just captivated. The photgraphy is by Jessica Claire and it is phenomenal. Don't you want to put on a tiara, wrap a feather boa around your neck and just celebrate? Enjoy more pictures of this colorful party here. If you need any ideas there are plenty. Besides birthday parties the wedding photos are also amazing. Enjoy!

{click on the picture for a larger view}

4 comments:

KellytheCulinarian August 20, 2007 at 6:50 PM  

What a fabulous party! Lucky little girls.

People St.Clair August 20, 2007 at 8:20 PM  

I know if only the rest of us could have birthday's like this

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP