Passing Notes

>> Thursday, August 2, 2007



Doesn't this picture get you inspired to send a nice little note to a friend? While text messages and emails are wonderful, so is receiving a lovely note in the mail. Being the social butterfly that you are, you already have your own calling cards and monogrammed stationary. If you're starving for new stationary or looking to find some hip new stylish ways to correspond with friends and family. Be the trendsetter that you are and use these stylish stationary sets to inspire your friends to send a note back.

Tired of the same old thank you card? Who isn't. Say Thanks with these Empress-Pink thank you notes by Elum



Need more options for thank you notes? These lovely notes give you different ways to express your appreciation.




{Snow and Graham;Deluce Designs;Peculiar Pair}

The Snow and Graham boxed notes are perfect for when you want to send a Thinking of You card. What I love about these cards is that they exude personality.


Another great stationary company that uses the best patterns and carries an heir of chic and hip style are the monogrammed cards from iomoi. All you have to do is select a pattern or motif and create your monogram and before you know it you have your own card. If you're personalized stationary isn't enough go ahead get some labels and calling cards too.


Another great company to create a stylish monogramed set of stationary is hen and barley press The mod pink note or the mums in the sky are great but this site is filled with so many more for you to customize for yourself.



When you receive all your pretty little things, or celebrate your friends now you have pretty notes to send.

5 comments:

Sarah Dennis August 2, 2007 at 9:51 PM  

I see you're a lover of Kate Spade just as I am. Have you heard that her and hubby, Andy Spade are saying good buy to the brand. Yes! You heard me they're stepping down:

http://www.wwd.com/notavailable/
dotcom?target=/issue/article/
117630&articleId=
117630&articleType=
A&industryKw=issue&industryKw2=
issuearticle

This news makes me want to write a note to Kate and ask her, "What are you doing? Please don't desert us!"

People St.Clair August 2, 2007 at 9:53 PM  

Oh say it ain't so. I agree what are they doing they can't leave us like this! Thanks for the link.

Julie at Belle Vivir August 3, 2007 at 10:35 AM  

They are lovely and sweet and I love that photo.

blushing apples August 3, 2007 at 1:22 PM  

pretty paper! I'm been away but I'm back. Also my blog url was stolen, I can't acess it, all I get is a looklive page, I don't know if you noticed. I'm in the process of making & recovery my posts, I'll update you! :D

beckie August 3, 2007 at 6:18 PM  

The typewriter is lovely, I wish we lived in a time of letters instead of emails. Sigh

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP