Party Haute Couture

>> Friday, August 24, 2007



I love planning a party just about as much as I like attending them. Of course when it's time to party I'm ready to find new and different ways to host a birthday party, shower or just invite friends over for dinner. Well like any hip hostess, sometimes I wish I could find all my hip party details in one place. Search no more! Visit Social Coture. This site is filled with stylishly pre-packaged party themes and party items that will inspire anyone to throw a party without fretting over all those little details. So go ahead party girls volunteer to host a shower or birthday, then visit Social Couture and place your order.

This image shows some of the contents in the preppy party box.
{via event planner of the carolinas}

3 comments:

KellytheCulinarian August 25, 2007 at 3:59 AM  

I love the silver with the pink napkin holders.

People St.Clair August 25, 2007 at 10:21 AM  

I know aren't they lovely. These pre-packaged parties make thowing any type of event easy.

Faire La Fete Productions August 29, 2007 at 10:17 PM  

I love Social Couture. All of their designs are very well put together, and so chic.

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP