In love with Polka Dots

>> Sunday, August 26, 2007

There's something about polka dots. They're fun, whimsical, playful and oh so stylish. Whether it's for the closet or home, here's why I'm in love with polka dots.

The Spotted Cat Cardigan from J.Crew mixes one of falls hottest colors {yellow} with this dotted animal print.


I love this polka dot Lia Blouse {also from J.Crew I think this year's fall collection from J.Crew is wonderful!}


If I was having lunch with friends or spending the day shopping boutiques I'd wear this big dotted blouse with pants. {oh so cute!}


I just love this polka dot dress its perfect for any social outing.


Add some whimsical style to your table with these Kate Spade larabee dot glasses.

You can also have the plates too!

3 comments:

KellytheCulinarian August 26, 2007 at 10:43 PM  

That dress is adorable! I love the belted look, especially with that bag.

Whatever Dee-Dee wants August 27, 2007 at 1:02 AM  

I love those polka dot glasses. I have the plates in pink and LOVE them!

blushing apples August 27, 2007 at 2:01 AM  

no way! i did not know banana rep. had cute polka dots this season, i haven't shopped in the longest time. I need the dress & blouse its soooo CUTE!

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP