Hello Sunshine!

>> Tuesday, August 7, 2007



I saw this image on This is Glamorous's blog and just loved the table skirt and seeing this joyful image inspired me to talk about the color yellow. If you didn't know Yellow is not only the hot color of the summer but is making its mark this fall as one of the hot colors of the fashion season. I normally don't jump on bandwangons {ok sometimes i do} this time I have fallen in love with yellow. While yellow isn't a color that was at the top of my color picks, I've changed my mind and created an inspiration board that celebrates this bright, friendly color.



{Details}
Surya Napkins by Simrin*Mineral Yellow Cardigan Sweater*Small Anya Tote*CO Bigelow Lemon Gift Set*Cashmere striped scarf*Yellow Cabbage Patch Dinnerware*Yellow Ditsy Floral Screened Mirror*Snow and Graham Blossoming Vine Notebook

3 comments:

Maryam in Marrakesh September 24, 2007 at 8:53 AM  

I esp adore the table cloth. It has little ethnic vibe to it.

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP