Go Play!

>> Friday, August 17, 2007

Are you like me and realized that summer is almost over? I know I was just as shocked at you. Then I spent another five minutes wondering where the summer has gone. While I always make sure to enjoy Summer there's still a few things I haven't done… like make a peach cobbler {my dad's delicious recipe} get more wear out of a few sundresses hiding in my closet and expose my favorite platform wedge sandals to sunlight a few more times. So it's the weekend, go outside and play. Host a backyard fete, have friends over for brunch al fresco or just do those things you said you would do this summer. Need Motivation? Here's some pictures to get you going.




{images from Domino }

1 comments:

KellytheCulinarian August 18, 2007 at 12:47 AM  

What a beautiful oasis. I, too, have no idea where my summer went.

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP