Coat Check

>> Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Who's thinking about cold weather? Not me since its 90+ degrees with humidity. Then I saw this coat....



it's also in the latest issue of Blueprint and I thought OOOOH! After I stopped fantasizing about how I could pair this with various outfits {and find new ones too} I snapped back into reality and thought let's talk about coats. While it's not cold outside, Baby, it's coming! Plan ahead and here's some inspiration to get you in the coat shopping spirit. {image from loeffler randall}


{cashmere bella coat from j.crew}


{wool wrap coat from gap}


(textured belted lady coat from banana republic}


{principessa print knit coat from Diane von Furstenberg via nordstroms}


{kimchi and blue ruffle collar coat from urban outfitters}

4 comments:

KellytheCulinarian August 28, 2007 at 7:08 PM  

Oh I hate winter but I love coats, scarves and mittens.

People St.Clair August 28, 2007 at 8:04 PM  

Agree. I love looking for cute hats to wear too.

Enjoy Celebrations and Occasions August 28, 2007 at 8:41 PM  

As I write this it is 92 degrees, but I still bought 2 new coats in the past week! After reading this, though, I may need another.

TIG August 29, 2007 at 4:09 PM  

Hello people st.clair--just published my post on that amazing Butterfly Coat from Loeffler Randall and then saw that you love it too! Great minds think alike :)

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP