The Ballet...

>> Wednesday, August 15, 2007

flat is my favorite shoe. It's versitile, totally functional and can be dressed up and dressed down. For me, its the perfect shoe.

I must confess, for years I wore heels with everything, stilettos, platforms, wedges if it was 2-1/2 inches or higher I'd wear it. Well, I don't want to say I'm reformed, but the ballet flat has made this high heeled junkie become equally obsessed with a ballet flat. I was doing my normal website searching and found some just adorably cute ballet flats that are perfect for not only right now but the fall season too. Now if you're like me, you will coordinate your entire outfit around shoes. {…anyone have a Sex and the City flashback?}

{need a closer look click the image}

Simone Stretch Ballet Flats - Red;Sable Ballet Flats - Floral ;Suede Keyhole Flats;Canvas Polka-Dot Ballet Flats;Lacoste 'Laurie' Stripe Ballet Flat ;Steve Madden Barnum Flat

4 comments:

KellytheCulinarian August 15, 2007 at 7:51 PM  

The black and white striped ones are adorable!

Chere Amie August 16, 2007 at 3:48 PM  

I got the blue polka dot ones in pink and brown for my wedding next weekend. They're all so playful and fun!

People St.Clair August 16, 2007 at 6:05 PM  

Congrats on your upcoming wedding!

girl meets glamour August 16, 2007 at 6:54 PM  

Oh...may flats stay in fashion forever because I love them! Great post :)

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP