Friday Faves

>> Friday, August 10, 2012

Happy Friday everyone.  I hope you had a lovely week.  I have a full weekend that includes a big family birthday celebration for my Aunt.  Of course before I jet for the weekend and get immersed in family fun, I do have favorites to share.

If you're looking for a colorful tote, how about this one?



[discovered here]

Of course a polka dotted tote will definitely be one of my faves.



[discovered here]


loving this sweatshirt




and this one too




a lovely little top perfect for day or night




Summer isn't over yet and these wedge sandals are perfect for any type of soiree.

I love anything that I can monogram, so naturally I have this necklace on the wish list.



Well, that's it for this week.  Have a wonderful weekend everyone I'll see you next week.


3 comments:

Coco August 10, 2012 at 4:24 PM  

I love the polka dotted tote and the Oh la la sweatshirt. The lemon coloured bag is great too! Have a nice weekend

Jennifer Hanson @ Wuthering Iris August 10, 2012 at 11:41 PM  

I need those totes!!! And that Oh La La sweater!! Great finds.

-Jenn

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP