Friday Faves

>> Friday, June 1, 2012

TGIF everyone.  I hope you had a lovely week. Well I'm definitely ready for the weekend but before I head out I have a few favorites to share with you.

I want this pretty metallic laptop case.



A colorful satchel full of style with a little structure mixed in.




Pretty pattern and wedge heels--yes please!



[discovered here]

Love these simply sweet stud earrings




[discovered here]


Love the colorful patterned textiles and pillows of this shop.



[discovered here]



I'm all about pretty dresses for summer and this one has caught my eye.


Well, that's it for this week.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend and I'll see you here on Monday.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP