Friday Faves

>> Friday, April 27, 2012

TGIF everyone.  I hope you had a wonderful week. Since I didn't share any faves with you last week, I was excited to share some favorites today that I've stored in my inspiration files.  Let's start off with these adorable buttons




[discovered here]

Add a little character to your space with this



[discovered here]

I'd love having these in my kitchen

  If you're getting your Summer party supplies together start with one of these

 



[discovered here]

These are perfect when you're on the go




[discovered here]


Love these colorful wedges



[discovered here]

Looking to add a few maxi skirts into my closet this summer.  This is a perfect way to start.



[discovered here]

Who doesn't love a fun free party printable?





Well, that's it for the week.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend.  I'll see you here on Monday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP