Friday Faves

>> Friday, March 16, 2012

Happy Friday everyone.  How was your week?  I've had a few things keeping me busy recently but all in all, things here are great.  Of course I couldn't let another week go by and not share some favorites so lets start with pretty tableware from  C. Wonder I've been loving indigo blue combined with green, pink, coral and yellow and have developed a crush on these pretty pieces.






Kate Spade is killing me softly with this latest collection.   Full of  lovely dresses.




a Watch collection I've been swooning over



and oh, yes... splendid tableware.






plus some serious stripes...


Speaking of stripes loving this bag too

{discovered here}


I need one of these in my kitchen.


{discovered here}

Planning to do plenty of this over the weekend


{discovered here}


Well that's it for this week.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend, I'll see you here on Monday.

2 comments:

Katie March 16, 2012 at 3:53 PM  

I love every single thing! Those Kate Spade dresses are swoon worthy.

People St.Clair March 19, 2012 at 9:52 AM  

Hi Katie,
I'm glad you like this weeks round up for favorites. I may have to stop receiving emails from Kate Spade because there is just too many pretty things. Those dresses are perfection.

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP