Friday Faves

>> Friday, January 27, 2012

TGIF lovely readers.  This week for me has been a bit of a doozy.  I hope your week was definitely better than mine.  You know what will cure all the weeks ills?  That's right favorites.  Let's start with the most indulgent favorite first shall we?  See this pretty pastel bag.





I have a little crush on it and the pretty violet color is just glorious.  Of course my bank account is clearly not moved by this bag as much as I am. {discovered here}

The J.Crew new arrivals always have me re-evaluating my closet and thinking I need things like this outfit.



Pretty stripes presented in a stack able bevy of bangles?  Yes please!


and lets add in these pretty cuffs too




Something I wouldn't mind doing today...



This weeks favorites are definitely fashion focused but I had to add in these plates to the mix.



Well, that's it for this week.  I hope you have a fabulous weekend.  I'll see you here on Monday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP