Friday Faves

>> Friday, January 20, 2012

Happy Friday everyone.  I hope you had a marvelous week.  This week seemed to jet by and I can't believe we're near the end of January already.  Well, I do have a few favorites for the week starting with this colorful clutch from Herringbone bags.




The bright fuchsia mixed with gold has me smitten.  Check out the shop if fuchsia isn't your color there is plenty of pretty here.

This is genius.  A cutting board that allows me to move chopped vegetables to a plate without issue--Yes Please!



{discovered here}

I love macarons but have been terrified to try my hand at baking them since they seem to require a bit more time and attention than the traditional cookie.  When I saw this I thought these delectable little cookies may be easier to make.





{discovered via here and here}

I love churro's and I'm intrigued by this




{discovered here}

I think I need one of these paperweights for my desk.




Designed by chalkboard artist Dana Tanamachi each letter has its own unique design.  Oh, and if you haven't seen the lovely work created by Dana Tanamachi head over to her website.

Well, that's all for this week.  Have a wonderful weekend everyone.

3 comments:

bedroom ideas January 20, 2012 at 3:08 PM  

HI
nice and useful! i would like to say thank you about this cool post & your Decent a site….
thank you!

Sandy at Ooh La Frou Frou January 22, 2012 at 3:35 PM  

Love the blog! Just became you newest follower. Nice to meet you ~ I'm Sandy M, the artist & founder of Ooh La Frou Frou! I'll add your blog on my blogroll ~xo

Sandy at Ooh La Frou Frou
http://oohlafroufrou.blogspot.com

People St.Clair January 23, 2012 at 10:47 AM  

Hi Bedroom Ideas,
thanks for visiting the signs and the lovely compliment. I hope you find plenty of pretty things here.

Hi Sandy, thanks for visiting and following the blog. I just discovered your blog a couple weeks ago and love your illustration designs. I just added you to my blogroll as well.

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP