Thursday Purse Day

>> Thursday, December 8, 2011

I first saw this purse on the oh so lovely blog the Demoiselle, and really have been smitten ever since.  Now, I'm a girl who loves a good carry-all purse and this bag puts all my carry-alls to shame. 



The Fashion Foie Gras tote was designed by Coach and the author of the blog the bag is named after.  I think what blew me away is the nice side compartments for your camera and shoes. 





Dear Santa, I'd love to see this bag under the tree.  xo

4 comments:

Shannon Darrough December 8, 2011 at 8:04 AM  

I am now officially obsessed too. Thanks.

Sarah Hartley December 8, 2011 at 8:38 AM  

I don't think I've wanted anything this badly in so long. Can I put this on my wedding registry? :)
Sarah
http://comingunstitched.blogspot.com

People St.Clair December 8, 2011 at 8:20 PM  

Hi Shannon, I'm glad I'm not alone :)

Hi Sarah, I see nothing wrong with adding this fabulous bag on your registry :)

fashion bags January 13, 2022 at 2:06 AM  

tote bags :https://mybosidu.com/

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP