Friday Faves

>> Friday, October 7, 2011

TGIF everyone.  I hope you had a marvelous week.  I had a busy one which is why I'm so ready for the weekend.  Before I head out of course I have to share some favorites.

Instead of emailing your BFF send them a pretty card in the mail.  These would be perfect.



PS. take a look around this shop there's so many lovely things I can't stand it.

Keep yourself organized with this



and this



{discovered here}

I love this party favor/ place card idea.



{photo and discovery from here}

What a perfect hat for Fall



{found here}

Oh West Elm, no matter how I try to avoid you, you always find ways to pull me in.






Have a wonderful weekend everyone.  I'll see you on Monday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP