Friday Faves

>> Friday, September 2, 2011

TGIF everyone.  I'm so happy today is not only Friday and that I can share some favorites with you, but also it's a long holiday weekend.  I hope you had a wonderful week this week and to send you off into the weekend here are some favorites.

This dress is indeed perfect for cocktails and fun night on the town.




{discovered here}

Any place called the Bauble Bar is definitely a site I need to get more acquainted with, especially if they have lovely baubles like this.



{discovered here}

I'm definitely loosing my mind over the adorableness that is this dessert table.





{discovered here}

In search of some lovely nail colors for Fall?  Start here



Building my list of must haves for Fall and a lovely little pencil skirt is definitely at the top




and a pair of these.



Well, that's all for this week.  I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.  I'll see you here on Tuesday.

2 comments:

Victoria September 2, 2011 at 10:31 AM  

That dessert table is just ADORABLE!!

And that nail polish is such a beautiful colour.

xx

being chic. (formerly Patisserie Coeur)
www.fromvictoriawithlove.blogspot.com

People St.Clair September 6, 2011 at 9:24 AM  

Hi V.
I'm glad you like the nail color, Scotch has become a new obession.
That dessert table is truly lovely I can't believe all the time that went into creating each item. I know I wouldn't have the patience :)

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP