Friday Faves

>> Friday, July 29, 2011

Happy Friday everyone.  I hope you had a lovely week.  Well as you know, Friday is all about Favorites and I have a bevy of pretty little things to share this week.  Since so much of the items I'm loving are for your home, I should call this Friday Faves home edition.  Well, I won't delay any further.


I don't think you can ever have too many dessert plates




{discovered here}

Seriously crushing on these after discovering them here



Wanting to check out these candles after seeing a behind the scenes feature here



I need a set of these glasses



and I think these vases too




loving these mugs to pieces







these colorful pieces are perfect for stylish entertaining




Well that's it for this week.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend.  I'll see you here on Monday.

1 comments:

Unknown July 31, 2011 at 8:54 AM  

You totally have me lusting for those cocktail glasses too!

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP