Friday Faves- Gift Giving Edition

>> Friday, December 3, 2010

Happy Friday everyone.  I hope you had a wonderful week.  Since it's all about the Holidays, gift giving and spreading that festive cheer, I'm going to do something different with Friday Favorites.  Through the holidays, I'll share some pretty gift giving favorites each Friday. Today I'm sharing all those lovely little things perfect to stuff in a stocking or to give to a friend or family member.

For the girl who loves her baubles with or without sparkle think about something like this...











*I know that pretty clutch is far from a bauble, but it does have lovely sparkle *



If sparkle doesn't suit their fancy how about something warm or cozy












Who doesn't need a lovely accessory or two? 









*I am in love with those glovelettes and shoe clips*

Of course you can never go wrong with something classic or personalized









I hope some of these favorites will spark some gift giving ideas.  Have a wonderful weekend everyone.  I'll see you on Monday.

1 comments:

Dorothy December 16, 2010 at 12:24 AM  

I love that personalized stationery! What a great gift. Your site is gorgeous, and I love that you have a Friday Faves page! I have a Friday Favorites page on my blog also - www.iheartdesign.me
Have a lovely Christmas - Dorothy x

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP