Friday Faves

>> Friday, November 12, 2010

TGIF everyone. I have to say this week seemed to drag a bit for me. I hope that wasn't the same for you. Since it's Friday, I'm all about sharing some of my favorites for the week.

Let's start out with these oh so lovely magnetic memo pads by Susy Jack.


Thanks Oh So Beautiful Paper for reminding me about these.

Make someone smile and send this or this in the mail with a nice little note.







Take a look around the rest of the site there are plenty of fun things you'll want for yourself as well.

I'm a bit paper obsessed this week, which isn't a bad thing especially if you could have these on your desk right?



{found here}

The weather has been unseasonably warm. Since it's not coat weather yet, I think a poncho would be perfect.



{discovered here}

Or maybe this





I like everyone else is excited about the J.Crew Spring Collection





In search of a great trifle recipe because I'm getting me a set or two of these.



Can't you envision a lovely dinner party and presenting everyone with their own mini trifle.

{discovered here}

Well, that's it for this week.  Have a lovely weekend and I'll see you back here on Monday.

2 comments:

Brancoprata November 12, 2010 at 9:28 AM  

I really really want everything on the post.... everything!!... those memo pads are so cute and the poncho looks so comfortable!!
have a great weekend!!

People St.Clair November 12, 2010 at 1:12 PM  

Hi Brancoprata I'm so glad you liked the post. There's nothing wrong with adding these onto a holiday or birthday wishlist and sharing it with friends and family ;) Have a wonderful weekend!

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP