Friday Faves

>> Friday, November 5, 2010

Well, we've made it through another week. I have a few lovely things to share this week so let's talk favorites.

Since the Holidays are soon to be upon us, it's never to early to start thinking about what gift to get everyone on your list. If you need inspiration and haven't checked it out already take some time and read through Gifted Magazine.

gifted-mag-launch-cover

there is plenty of DIY inspiration and great gift giving ideas.

yet another cape to fall in love with

ff_get a clue cape_nanette lepore


{from here}

this will make baking even sweeter

ff_vanilla cupcake measuring set1

ff_vanilla cupcake measuring set2

ff_vanilla cupcake measuring set3

{found here}

save your loose change in this

ff_origami banks_west elm

{found here}

deck your wall with this lovely print. I think it would be a wonderful gift to also give a bride to be.

ff_endless love wall pring_bold and noble

{found here}

Zara has become a favorite website for me, take a look around you may love it too, here are a few faves.

ff_wide cable knit boat neck jersey

ff_checked three quarter coat with hood_zara

ff_city with open work_ zara

Well, that's it for me this week. I hope you have a wonderful weekend and I'll see you here on Monday.

3 comments:

The Demoiselle November 5, 2010 at 5:06 PM  

I did NOT need to see those last two - I need that sweater and jacket in my life (throw the belt in for good measure)! ;) Have a fabulous weekend!

People St.Clair November 7, 2010 at 8:34 PM  

Hi Ge
Obrigado e obrigado pela visita


Hi The Demoiselle
If you didn't need to see this sweater of jacket then do not go to the website :) You will fall in love with plenty of lovely things. I hope you had a great weekend.

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP