Friday Faves

>> Friday, September 10, 2010

Happy Friday lovely readers. While this week was short, I'm still glad it's Friday. Let's talk about a few Friday Favorites for the week.

I developed a crush this and this by Zara





then I saw the kids collection and fell in love.





Really how can you not?

I'm a big fan of this blog, but this post is perfect.



I didn't want to wait for Tuesday Shoeday



I know it's a little early to think about jackets but let's take a minute and just admire this one.



{discovered here}

Who can resist something pretty and sparkly



Thinking about adding a bit more print and pattern Marimekko is offering a little inspiration.



Well that's it for this week. Have a wonderful weekend and I'll see you on Monday.

2 comments:

Brancoprata September 10, 2010 at 8:49 AM  

Thank God i don't need to pick a favorite... everything is so gorgeous!!

Jen September 10, 2010 at 9:42 AM  

oh wow -- that DVF coat is amazing. want!

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP