Friday Faves

>> Friday, March 12, 2010

Happy Friday lovely readers. I know this week the posting has been light and I hope with today's favorites I can make up for my light posting with something pretty.


like this orange you cute dress.




{discovered here}

I've realized that every time I visit Need Supply I see something I need(want)lovely things like this Rhea dress



or this mini front flap purse in this oh so electric blue.




with this orla kiely rowan big folded purse, I'll let the photos speak for themselves.






{discovered here}


how pretty is this floral bib necklace from springcart. This necklace is perfect for a wedding or just to usher in Spring.




{discovered here}

I'm in love with this card by Blanca Gomez




{discovered here}

how can you not love this card.



{discovered here}

have a wonderful Friday everyone!

3 comments:

Suzanne March 12, 2010 at 6:48 PM  

orange is my favorite color -- love the cute dress!

Katelyn March 13, 2010 at 4:28 PM  

I love floral necklaces like that one! They are so fun for Spring!

{Katelyn}

The Magnolia
MagnoliaMeadow.blogspot.com

My @ tha Hotness March 15, 2010 at 7:36 PM  

Thank you for sharing my little shop with your readers.

http://springcartdesigns.com

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP