Friday Faves

>> Friday, November 20, 2009

Hello and happy Friday to you. This week I have no theme but who needs one if I have lovely things to share. Get your wish list out there's a few things I'm sure you will want to add.

I think these cast metal animal bookends add just the right amount of whimsy.




There's really no cool way to transition from whimsical book ends to my truly favorite thing, bags so I'm not even going to try. Just look at this little lovely. Have you started falling in love? It's OK I am too.



**unfortunately, it's already sold out, but there are plenty of lovely alternatives like this one.




{discovered here}

We've all had those moments where a pair of fabulous shoes has cause us plenty of pain. Or is that just me? Well, when I saw these I thought how wonderful would it be to have a pair of these ballet flats in my bag for such a shoe emergency. The only problem is settling on a color.






{discovered here}

Did you add anything to your wish list? I hope so, but if not maybe next week. Until then, have a wonderful weekend.

6 comments:

Jamie November 20, 2009 at 9:39 AM  

Love that bag! Thanks for the introduction to a new-to-me etsy shop.

People St.Clair November 20, 2009 at 10:10 AM  

Hi Jaime,
Glad I could make the introduction. I love discovering new shops on Etsy there are so many great finds there. Thanks for reading :)

Abbie November 20, 2009 at 1:12 PM  

Too funny! I just posted about those bags last night... total lust.

Shani November 20, 2009 at 1:31 PM  

That brown bag took my breath away. I've been looking for a large bag like that! Thanks for sharing.

People St.Clair November 20, 2009 at 7:27 PM  

Hi Abbie,
Great minds...

Hi Shani,
when I saw that brown bag I felt the same way.

Sprouted Kitchen November 21, 2009 at 7:31 PM  

love that giant bag! would be a perfect weekend trip bag.

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP