Lovely Little Things for your Home and Office

>> Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I discovered this great website here and couldn't get over all the lovely paper goodness that I found. Here's just a few things I'm thinking would be perfect for my office.

These page flags are perfect for marking pages of inspiration in your favorite magazines or for books.



I am such a sucker for an address book, yes, I know in the world of blackberry's and iPhones why on earth would I still want an address book, but there is something about them that I love. The cover design of these address books is not only fun but a bit funky. Why not use an address book like this as a back up just in case your phone gives out.



There is plenty of lovely things on this site, that I just made a list of my favorites, I'm sure when you visit you'll do the same.

1 comments:

Skebba March 5, 2009 at 8:23 AM  

I am a sucker for all things stationery! I agree about the address book, there is something satisfying about holding and writing something tangible.

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP