The Nesting Table

>> Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I've noticed that I'm drawn to the nesting table. It could be their functionality or because I can move them from one room to the other to change up the room decor. The reasons are limitless and because of my newfound attraction to the nesting table I've got my eye on a few styles that I would like to have in my home.

These Klubbo nesting tables are right up my alley in cost and style.

There are a few others that I also couldn't resist adding to my growing home decor wishlist.


Circolo Nesting Tables



Natalie Nesting Tables


Nesting hexagons from West Elm

1 comments:

perfect bound March 2, 2009 at 5:30 PM  

Just the idea of nesting tables makes me want to squeal in delight!

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP