Gift Giver # 4

>> Friday, December 12, 2008

When I was little I remember always getting all types of stationery for Christmas. Whether it was personalized, lightly scented {yes really} or in a variety of colors or motifs, lovely paper always makes a wonderful gift. I received an email from Linda and Harriet and started looking through their site and discovered plenty of lovely paper goods that you can put together and make your own gift set or give individually to different friends and family. If I was to pick some things out, here's what I would get...

The personalized notepad




The Yello Summer Dress notecard or Lace



Redesigned flower pin



Bloom in Green Apple

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP